Thursday, November 27, 2008

Want to know my ambition??? Read here~!

Sometimes i will think of my ambition is what...
everyone have a ambition, and i also have...
but not 1 only i have (hahaha)...
okay, let's start this...
If im good in music or intruments, my ambition is to be a musician or a conductor.
If im good in history, my ambition is to be an archaeologist.
If im good in sports, my ambition would be athlete.
If im good in posting or catwalk, my ambition is to be a supermodel.
If im good in dramatic, my ambition is to be an acter of Hollywood or HongKong.

(read until here sounds funny??? -.- )

If im good in biology, i will be a biologist of biotech, flora and fauna.

If im good in drawing, my ambition is to be an artist.
i will post more of my ambition soon~!
(don't laugh, cuz i really treatsth seriously on my ambition~!)
ha ha ha...

2 comments:

chrisbaka said...

lolz! *I'm not laughing!
Well, you are a talanted kid I say!
Di, you mesti Gambate more loh!
If, u want to suceed ur ambition!

PS: I'm also Gambate too!

VeNjOn said...

thx ge~! i will also support you too~! ^^ Gambateh~!