Thursday, November 27, 2008

Any orchestra or band needs help???

HmHm...
sometimes i felt boring to play the intruments by solo...
so if any orchestra or band needs my help
i will consider to join in~!
ok...
below is the intruments i know to play :

1st, i know to blow trombone (basic)(i blow it in my primary school's band before)
2nd, i know to play erhu (going to learn master technique~!)(im playing it in my secondary school's chinese orchestra now~!)
3rd, my sister is teaching me piano (basic)
4th, i also know to play violoncello~! (it's my favourite intruments~!)(basic)
5th, and my father would also like to teach me guitar~!(basic)
6th, flute is my last intruments that i know to play~!(basic)

so, if any orchestra or band needs my help just tell me~!
i will do my best as i can~!
i will consider to join in~!
^.^

No comments: